£150 - £200 per day
about 1 month ago
- Full time
- Long term position
- September 2021 Start
- Monday to Friday - 9.00am to 3.30pm
- QTS required
SEN Teacher required for an exciting SEN School based in Greenwich South East London who cater for students with ASD and PMLD.
You will be teaching children in KS3 with ASD within a classroom setting, you will be supported by SEN Teaching Assistants to provide help and support throughout the day.
The amazing school based in Greenwich is well facilitated with parking around the school and close to public transport.
Due on the complexity of the needs of the students, they would not typically work alongside the national curriculum. There is a focus on personal physical, emotional and social development.
The post is full-time and 5 days per week.
To fill one of these teaching positions, you will need to be:
- A fully qualified teacher (NQTs and overseas trained teachers will be considered);
- Able to provide two recent referees
- Hard-working, flexible and creative in your approach to teaching
- A genuine desire to further the lives of the children under your care
If you think you are the right teacher for this role then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.