£70 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced SEN / PMLD Teaching Assistant seeking a new challenge in an SEN school based in Greenwich? Are you confident, outgoing and have a natural ability to work well children?
We have a highly rewarding opportunity for an ASD Classroom Assistant to work in a brilliant SEN secondary school.
This role starts immediately and is a full-time, long-term position with the potential to lead to permanent.
About the school:
- An 'Outstanding' Special School catering to children aged 11 - 19
- Provides an excellent opportunity to progress within the Education sector
- Brilliant training schemes
- Friendly and highly supportive team of staff
About the role:
- Provide support in a Key Stage 3,4 ASD classroom to the Teacher, helping to deliver smooth and effective lessons
- Support the children with making progress in school
- Help to manage challenging behaviour
- Physical restraint may be required after training
- At least 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Experience supporting children with severe behavioural needs
- Team Teach is preferable, but not essential
- Must see Education as a long-term choice of career
- Excellent English
Why Register with Remedy Education?
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV ASAP!!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Remedy Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.