£80 - £90 per day
7 days ago
Arabic Speaking SEN Teaching Assistant - Greenwich South East London
Remedy Education are looking for a Arabic speaking SEN Teaching Assistant to work in our lovely secondary school based in Greenwich South East London. The school are supporting for siblings student who speak Arabic, the school are looking for a teaching assistant to work 1:1 with the student to support them with their education and learning.
The successful applicant will be working 1:1 with one of two pupils at the school.
The siblings are new to the country and originate from Syrian, so it is imperative the TAs can speak Syrian Arabic.
The siblings require early steps English teaching ie: Phonics, English, Maths etc. This will take the form of 1:1 class support and some interventions.
This is a temporary vacancy to begin with, however after a successful trial period the candidate will be taken on a long-term or potentially permanent basis.
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Long term
- ASAP start
- Minimum rate of pay - from £75 - £90 per day
- 9am until 3.30pm
Experience, Training and Qualifications:
- Previous experience working in a UK school - essential
- Previous experience working with SEN Needs - essential
- Arabic speaking - Syria or Georgia
- SEN Training - desirable
- Must be a kind, caring and compassionate individual
To be eligible for this role, you must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
- Complete Safeguarding Training - Remedy Education can provide this training
To find out more or apply for this position, please send your CV to Sophie Child.