£170 - £200 per day
6 months ago
Experienced classroom teachers required to work as Advisory Teachers for an outreach provision specialising in tutoring Looked After Children.
This will be a September 2020 start
The successful candidate will ideally have experience teaching students with a range of needs, and attended or contributed towards PEP or EHCP reviews.
This is a non-teaching role, where you would be dealing with caseloads of children, mentoring and allocating resources for each. This job involves processing a lot of information and being able to contribute to PEPs /EHCPs.
- an excellent non-teaching opportunity
- working with SEN / looked after children
- must have good working knowledge of the National Curriculum
- must have at least 5 years teaching experience in the UK
- a cleared DBS on the update service
- successful candidate will be computer literate and quick to learn new systems
Please get in touch if you are an experienced teacher looking for a move out of classroom teaching and up for a challenge. Speak to Dean at Remedy Tutors.