South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire
Up to £35 per hour + Depending on Experience
11 days ago
Advanced Social Worker - South Gloucestershire Council - Fostering Team - Up to £35ph!
- **Driving Licence, vehicle and insured for business use is an essential requirement, as requested in compliance **
- Advanced Social Worker (sits under the Senior SW grade) - within the Fostering Team.
- Mix of Connected carer and mainstream fostering work.
- Fixed pay per regional caps at £35 per hour - no fringe benefits and not negotiable. We will however offer up to 40 hours per week paid (additional overtime must be agreed in advance)
- Role currently working from home, but please only submit those that could also work from Badminton Road as in a few months we will likely phase a return to some sort of office working.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.