Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Up to £35 per hour + Depending on Experience
20 days ago
Advanced Social Work Practitioner - Sheffield City Council - Up to £35ph!
- We are looking for experienced social workers who can support and train newly qualified social workers and support them through more complex cases by co working those pieces of work.
- Due to the enabling nature of this role it is important that candidates have a significant and varied level of social work experience.
- This post will also have a significant role within the auditing process and will be able to audit cases and pull out themes that will feed into the workforce development plan.
- Whilst supporting the consultant social work team the worker will be supervised by the Audit and Policy manager.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.