Up to £38 per hour + Negotiable
19 days ago
Advanced Practitioner - Bedford Borough Council - Fostering Team - Up to £38 + Negotiation!
- Advanced Practitioner to supervise and support 4 practitioners in a busy Fostering Team.
- Full support and regular supervision will be provided.
- We are looking for a dedicated and dependable Advanced Practitioner to support the Team Manager for our office in Bedford Borough
- The successful applicant will be working with a team of social workers, foster carers and looked after children throughout the borough and where necessary outside of the county, hence willingness to travel and use of a car is essential.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.