£32.00 - £35.00 per hour + Depending on experience
29 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Advanced Social Worker to work within a Care Planning Team for Croydon Council.
- Carry a number of complex cases including care proceedings and make assessments of need, plan appropriate resources and monitor and review in line with the policy framework.
- Liaise with other agencies in providing effective childrens services to individuals and families and develop effective partnership working.
- To provide informal support to less experienced and qualified SW's in the team and to contribute to on the job training in relation to team policies and procedures and induction arrangements.
- To engage children and families and build a quality of relationship that directly impacts on outcomes.
- Promote a practice philosophy which seeks to empower service users, build on individual strengths, and develop strategies which support them to understand, manage and respond to risk and to ensure assessments and plans reflect this.
- To contribute to the delivery of the Service's engagement strategy and, depending on level, have responsibility for a particular relationship.
- To build up a comprehensive knowledge of all available services and make full use of them through evidence-based matching.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly