£38.00 - £42.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Advance Practitioner or Deputy Team Manager to work within Surrey County Councils Children with Disabilities Team based in Woking.
This is a very supportive Team with a very experienced manager in CWD case work and management. The appointed person will be able to share the expertise from the manager as part of their progress while at the same time supporting her. The right person should be ideally Deputy TM level and or someone at a Senior Practitioner level with experience of managing and supporting newly qualified social workers and Family Support practitioners.
Hourly Umbrella Pay Rate: Scale Depending on Experience £35 - £42
Case Load: There will be a limited case load not more than children to allow the AP to complete other supervisory roles and to support the TM
Please list 5 essential requirements for the role:
- .Ability to supervise newly qualified staff and FSW
- .Ability to deputise for the manager including looking at team stat data
- .Ability to understand risks associated with CWD children and support staff assess that ris
- .Ability and experience of Care Packages for CWD client
- .Knowledge of the Carers Act, the CA 2014, and the ability to work cooperatively with partner agencies
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly