£35.00 - £38.00 per hour + Depending on experience
3 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Advance Practitioner to work within Bromley Councils MASH Service.
- Line managing (unqualified) social work support staff in the Mash (specific to this piece of work.)
- Providing consultation to schools in response to concerns arising following the lock down.
- Consulting with parents and professionals re: support needs.
- Providing advice and guidance to professionals in relation to welfare concerns arising as a result of the impact of the Lock down.
- Supporting MASH managers with the initial screening of referrals.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly