East London, London
£40.00 - £44.00 per hour + Depending on experience
6 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Advanced Practitioner to work within an Intervention Team for a Local Authority in East London.
- Directly manage and supervise a small number of qualified and non-social work staff
- Manage a caseload of complex and challenging cases.
- Support team manager in maintaining and developing high professional standards across the team.
- Have specialist knowledge of an area of social work practice with children and families that can be used across the service.
- To represent the service in developing key service provision or local strategic initiatives.
- Take responsibility for developing skills, expertise and knowledge for a wide range of practice issues and to provide consultation, coaching and mentoring within the team, including effective case management, purposeful evidence based interventions, analytical assessments and high quality written work.
- Support team development and recruitment process
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly