£38.00 - £41.00 per hour + Depending on experience
16 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Advance Practitioner to work within Swindon Borough Councils Adult Safeguarding Team.
- Take a lead role in promoting safeguarding within the team in line with Swindon policy and procedures for safeguarding adults. Perform Investigating Officer and Enquiry Manager role including Section 42 (Care Act) enquiries, as required, usually in complex and / or multiagency working situations.
- Manage a small caseload of complex work, using person centred practice principles to assess, support plan and review with the aim of promoting well-being and positive risk taking of individuals.
- Ensure that personal practice is in line with current legislation, including The Care Act (2014), The Mental Capacity Act (2005) and The Mental Health Act (1983) and local policies and procedures, as relevant to the
- Ability to manage and resolve complex and high-risk situations using negotiations and diplomacy, involving individuals, their families, or staff groups. Where these fail pass to senior managers.
- Participate in the planning, prioritising and allocation of work within the
- Promote, develop and model high quality social work practice including working within statutory responsibilities, evidence based practice and comply with professional standards required by the Health and Care Professions
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly