South London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
14 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Qualified Social Worker to work within an Adults Social Services Team for a Local Authority based in South London.
- You will be expected to provide the delivery of high quality care, ensuring standards are consistently high. You will do this by being competent and having the knowledge to lead on and deliver comprehensive assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care.
- You will be responsible for carrying out full and thorough clinical and risk assessment for the people in your care, seeing them holistically, being sensitive to their needs and escalating that risk to senior staff where necessary.
- You will use standardised and specialist assessment, assessment and screening tools to gather baseline information and inform treatment packages.
- You will work autonomously in relation to meet service user needs and will develop and participate in psycho-education for service users and carers through both group and individual work.
- You will have sound knowledge of the various explanatory models of mental health, the evidence which underpins it in order to utilise evidence based interventions in all aspects of clinical care.
- You will participate in any research, audit, clinical governance or clinical effective ness projects and demonstrate the ability to initiate and maintain positive change within own work environment.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly