£350.00 - £400.00 per day + Depending on experience
15 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Adult Social Care Debt Management Project Lead to work within Barnet Council.
Lead on a project to address outstanding adult social care client debt and review and make improvements to the existing system in terms of debt prevention and management.
- Define, scope and mobilise project to ensure alignment with strategic aims, necessary resources are identified, activities are clear and scheduled, and that there are robust benefits realisation and risk management frameworks in place, along with effective controls and reporting are clear
- Engage with external legal agencies to understand how they can best support debt recovery, especially focusing on unsecured debts relating to people who have passed away.
- Support recruitment of high-quality additional resources to process outstanding client debts
- Co-ordinate project team of additional resources to address outstanding adult social care client debt, ensuring that the right cases are prioritised and allocated, barriers are removed, and that the team works effectively and efficiently together
- Develop effective management information and reporting on debt recovery, so that progress of progress of processing outstanding debt cases is visible and supports effective targeting and administration
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly