Up to £35 per hour + Negotiable + Depending on Experience
27 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Knowsley Borough Council - Adoption Support - Up to £35ph!
"The applicant must be a qualified social worker, preferably with knowledge and experience of statutory adoption work within a Local Authority setting."
- Working with adoptive families in supporting their children in complex situations
- Assessing the support needs of adoptive families and identifying therapeutic support packages.
- Applying to the Adoption Support Fund for funding for therapeutic packages, including monitoring and review
- Maintaining the Duty system
- Supporting requests for Access to Records for adopted adults"
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.