£10 - £13 per hour
13 days ago
Are you an experienced school administrator with experience within Secondary or SEN schools looking for a School Administrator job?
Remedy Education are currently looking for a School Administrator with SIMS, FMS, Attendance and Admission experience to join one of their partner school in Greenwich, South East London.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Receptionist/Administrative staff to work 8.30am- 4pm in the busy school office.The successful applicant under the supervision of the Office Manager will need to be able to work as part of a team as well as independently; to be able to multi-task, prioritise your workload whilst ensuring deadlines are met. This means that school life is busy and varied with no two days being the same.
The Secondary PRU is located in Greenwich. They are currently looking for a talented and enthusiastic Admin/ Receptionist to work in the school office. The successful applicant will need to be able to work as part of a team as well as independently, to be able to multi task and prioritise work load whilst ensuring deadlines are met.
Previous Admin experience in a school setting is preferred for this role.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Help out at the front office during the morning rush
- Answering the telephone
- Assisting with SIMS updates as required
- Greeting visitors
- Inputting invoices as required using SIMS, FMS
- Ordering items and checking receipt of goods
What we can offer:
- Excellent pay rates to match your scale & current market rate
- A dedicated consultant to offer you full ongoing support in your new role
- Regular job reviews to ensure you are completely happy with your new role, team & environment
- On-going career support & advice
- Continual knowledge on the ever-changing education sector
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All candidates will be subject to strict recruitment and vetting processes and required to have an enhanced DBS check (unless you already have a valid DBS registered on the update service).
Please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education today for more information!!