£350.00 - £400.00 per day + Depending on experience
15 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Accommodation Moves Manager to work within Haringey Council.
The Council has a challenging period ahead, where it seeks to return more staff to working in its offices, whilst also consolidating its corporate accommodation. The overall purpose of the assignment is to provide programme management for accommodation moves.
To support and enable the council's change and transformation corporate programmes via the planning and delivery of office relocations, workplace refurbishments, property vacations/disposals and small relocations To be responsible for space planning across the Council's offices.
- To prepare plans and schedules to achieve the decant of Council buildings; and any enabling moves within/between other buildings To engage with service area directors and managers to organise and manage the moves and decants
- To oversee the preparation of CAD drawings
- To advise on office design and management considerations as requested
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly