Remedy Education is looking for an ABA tutor to work in an Ofsted rated ''Outstanding'' Secondary School based in East London.
* The position is open to Psychology graduates, graduates and experienced teaching assistants with Applied Behavioural Analysis experience.
* You will be joining a successful, well-structured SEN department.
* This school offer a range of professional development opportunities.
* You'll be working with all age groups however this may change depending on requirements of the school.
* The school is located in well-served location for transport and parking is available onsite.
ABA Tutor Contract Details:
Location - East London
Position ABA Tutor
Type of work 1:1
Contract or position starting date September 2020
Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) - Fixed Term (1 Year through agency)
Full time/part time Full time ONLY
Minimum rate of pay £70 - £95 per day depending on experience
ABA Tutor Experience, Training & Qualifications:
Bachelors or relevant experience.
Psychology related degree - Desirable not essential.
A real passion to help vulnerable students.
Applied Behavioural Analysis experience - Essential.
If you're interested in this role please apply with your CV.