21 days ago
1:1 Applied Behavioural Analysis (ABA) Tutors required for both Primary and Secondary aged pupils in schools in Croydon. This is a term time only role, but on-going part time 2 days a week with the option to provide cover on other days.
This rewarding role entails working individually with children with ASC/ASD carrying out an ABA program of learning under the supervision of an ABA Consultant. You will attend classes and provide support in a wide range of learning activities, ensuring a safe environment, and communicating regularly with teachers and family to monitor progress and well-being.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference to the life of a child who requires additional support.
For this role, you must have the following qualities:
- ABA Trained.
- Extensive experience working with ASD.
- Experience working in a school setting using ABA principles and practice.
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum.
- Positive attitude and approach to learning.
- Naturally calm and caring nature.
- Reliability and good time keeping.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up-to-date CV, or contact Dean at Remedy Tutors ASAP.
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Many thanks for your interest and please do check out Remedy's other education roles.