£75 - £85 per day
2 months ago
A Primary School based in Southwark, East Dulwich are seeking new members of staff to start working in their fantastic School on a full-time basis from September 2019!
***Interviews been held ASAP***
The School has a number of positions across different year groups and would ideally like to employ support staff with Applied behaviour analysis (ABA) experience. The scientific discipline concerned with applying techniques based upon the principles of learning to change behavior of social significance have had a great impact on pupils and they would like to continue with the same approach.
Currently, the School requires staff to work in Year 1 and Year 4. There are other positions available and they would like to meet prospective candidates immediately.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 3 months experience in the last 2 years working with children in any capacity
- ABA experience (highly desirable)
- Available to interview now and start full-time from September
- Passion for working with children who require additional support
- Track record of supporting children on your own initiative (via references)
You will initially be employed by Remedy Education on a long-term basis, however there is an opportunity for the right member of staff to go onto the Schools contract on a permanent basis.
To apply, please simply send your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.