£70 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Long term perm
We urgently required a Male Teaching Assistant for an SEN Secondary school based Greenwich.
The school is an SEN school based in Greenwich. The position is full time starting September 2021.
You will support the pupil with SEMH/ASD and well being and providing a high standard of education.
You will also be required to support the teacher and work within a team of very experienced staff.
- You will require experience of working with SEND pupils particularly ASD.
- Have strong knowledge of behavioural management.
- Be positive.
- Have a good standard of education.
- School experience.
- Have a passion to help.
- Ideally you would have a DBS on the update service.
- Team Teach would be beneficial but not essential.
If you have the right criteria we would love to hear from you:
- Available to work Monday to Friday, 9am - 3.30pm
- Experience within the SEND Sector
- Have an Enhanced Disclosure.
All job offers are subject to all vetting being completed.