£80 - £85 per day
2 months ago
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant - EHCP - Lewisham
- Long term to permanent position
- September 2019 start
- £80-90 a day
- Must have experience working with SEN
- Based in a mainstream school in Lewisham - South East London
Remedy are looking for a number of SEN Teaching assistant to work 1:1 within our mainstream school supporting our SEN students.
You will be working with students with challenging behaviour and EHCP.
Some of the students within the school has ASD and learning difficulties, so experience with this is a must.
You will be working withing the classroom supporting the classroom teaching with 1:1 work with students who need extra support.
The ideal candidate will have strong behaviour management and communication skills, the school needs someone reliable, ambitious and who have a positive attitude towards work.
You must have:
- Current DBS
- Experience working with EBD
- Must have at least 1 years experience working within a school
- Must be able to support with literacy and numeracy
- Must have classroom experience
If you think you are the right person for this role the please apply now, you can also call Sophie at Remedy for more information.