1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant | Autism (ASC/ASD) Support | Waltham Forest
A wonderful Ofsted GOOD Primary school located within the Borough of Waltham Forest is searching for a patient, caring and dedicated 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant for an ASAP start.
This fantastic Primary School are renowned for providing additional support from the outset, alongside giving everyone on the opportunity to gain vital experience.
Does this 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity appeal to you? If so, please read on below to find out further details!
About the 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant role:
· You will work 1-to-1 with students with SEN across all key stages (EYFS, KS1, KS2)
· Support students with Autism (ASC/ASD) and other SEN such as ADHD, Global Delay, Speech & Language delay, EBD
· Run small group intervention sessions to help boost attainment
· Deliver Speech & Language interventions
· Receive £70-£85 per day
· Full time - ASAP start - Long term role
· Located in the Borough of Waltham Forest
· Child-related/SEN experience is vital!!
· You must be a Graduate
· You MUST be resilient, patient, calm-natured, empathetic & adaptable
· A hardworking and driven Graduate who will exceed all expectations of the role requirements
About the school:
· 2-form entry Waltham Forest Primary School
· Very well facilitated and with modern resources
· Fantastic outdoor provisions
· FREE local parking
· Good transport links via tube, train & bus
If you are interested in this 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity* by sending your CV or contact 02084181390 and ask for Renee.