£75 - £90 per day
8 months ago
1:1 Behaviour support - Teaching Assistant
Greenwich, South East London
- ASAP Start or after February 2020 half term
- £80-90 a day
- Based in a school in Greenwich
- Full time
- Long term to permanent contract
Remedy are looking for a experienced teaching assistant to work 1:1 with one of our students in our SEN school. This student has challenging behaviour and needs a 1:1 TA to support them.
We are looking for someone who has good behaviour management skills and who can deal with challenging behaviour as well as build a relationship with the student. You will be working on integrating the student back into the classroom and helping with their development.
You must have:
- Current DBS
- Experience working with EBD
- Must have at least 1 years experience working within a school
- Must be able to support with literacy and numeracy
- Must have classroom experience
Our amazing school is based in Greenwich with amazing staff and great transport links.
If you are available straight away and are looking for work please apply for this role. If you want to contact us directly please call Sophie on 0208 418 1390.