East London, London
£16.94 - £21.11 per hour
4 days ago
Youth Offending Officer, East London, up to £21ph
If you are a Youth Offending Officer with substantial experience within a Youth Offending Service, we want to hear from you.
Main duties include:
- Write Court Reports
- Court Duty
- Office Duty
- Manage caseload from 15 to 18
- Working High Risk Young People and parent/carers
- MUST have previous experience as a Youth Offending Officer
- Extensive Knowledge of data base system - Child View
- Experience of writing court reports
- Experience of working with high risk clients
Our client cannot consider anyone who does not match the above requirements.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions. To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.