South West London, London
£25 - £27 per hour
8 months ago
This role will be;
1. To contribute to the Divisional and Service Plans by working in partnership with other agencies to prevent offending and re-offending by children and young people.
2. To contribute to the development and implementation of a range of effective solutions to youth crime and anti social behaviour.
3. To promote the welfare, capacity for change and social inclusion of children and young people.
4. To develop bail support programmes, devise and present packages to the Youth Court and supervise young people on Bail Support and Supervision programmes.
5. To be responsible for the management of a caseload and to identify, develop and deliver, in partnership with other YOS staff and relevant external partner agencies, appropriate interventions and preventative initiatives, designed to prevent or reduce re-offending and anti-social behaviour by young offenders.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV .