£130 - £160 per day
3 months ago
Remedy Education is recruiting for a creative and ambitious Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join a 'Good' primary school in Lewisham. This full-time, Long term Year 6 classroom teaching position is starting ASAP. The desirable candidate will have taught in Year 6 before.
About the Role
- Year 6 experience would be beneficial and preferential
- Consisting a roll of enthusiastic, well-behaved children who are eager to learn
- Excellent career development
- Bespoke training programmes
- Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues
- Competitive rates
About the School
- 'Good' school as rated by Ofsted in its most recent inspection
- 2 form entry
- Pupils' behaviour is often credited as being excellent
- Dedicated SLT that is committed to supporting staff
- Large spacious play areas
- Easily accessible to local transport
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 6 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree a prerequisite
- Previous experience teaching Year 6 will be seen as advantageous
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Proven experience instructing the UK curriculum within the past two years is required
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Remedy Education also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Remedy Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Remedy Education is an equal opportunities employer.