£130 - £150 per day
8 months ago
A lovely Primary School in the London Borough of Lewisham are looking to recruit a Year 6 Teacher to start in ASAP. This will be a full time, long term role until July 2019. This role would be suitable for Newly Qualified Teachers, in addition to those with more experience.
Applications are welcome from qualified Primary Teachers who can effectively deliver the Key Stage 2 curriculum to the students.
The successful teacher must have:
- A track record of teaching KS2 within the curriculum
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of the value of using progress data on pupil performance to inform teaching and learning will be integral to driving student performance and attainment, along with delivering effective outcomes for all
- As a qualified Teacher you must be passionate about subjects and make good use of this passion to motivate and inspire pupils of all abilities.
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS or equivalent
- Be able to teach RE up to Key Stage 2
- Have excellent inter-personal and organisational skills.
- Be an effective classroom practitioner with strong behaviour management and committed to ensuring all students succeed and fulfill their potential.
- Be able to demonstrate a range of innovative teaching and Learning strategies.
- Hold an Enhanced DBS (A full DBS check for the successful candidate)
This is lovely school and is committed to delivering an outstanding education, with all students making rapid and sustained progress during their time at school. The SMT see the role of a school not just in terms of academic achievement, but as a platform to equip the community with skills to be life-long learners and a shared understanding of their responsibilities as global citizens.
There are amazing opportunities for career development for those teachers who commit to the ethos of the school, and the Head Teacher is proud of a record of developing teachers through phase and faculty responsibility to whole-school positions.
This school has a superb team of highly motivated staff that are fully committed to the education of the students and offer a rich, varied and engaging curriculum combined with an extra-curricular experience. They are extremely proud too of their truly comprehensive caring and inclusive school where each individual is valued. They aim to ensure that the unique potential of every student is fully realised.
Contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education and send an updated CV to avoid missing out. Applications are welcome from both newly qualified and experienced Science teachers.