£130 - £180 per day
about 1 year ago
Long term perm
A 'Good' 2 form entry Primary School is recruiting for a dedicated year 6 teacher to join a team of practitioners on a full time basis in April 2018.
The school is based in the outer London borough Lambeth, only a 15 minute walk from the satisfyingly bustling Lambeth High Street, which constitutes the sixth most important retail centre in London, home too many restaurants and major retail names. The school is spacious and modern with great facilities and has a great reputation within the community.
This full time position will be contracted for the remainder of the academic year. There is also a possibility that this role could lead to a generous offer of a permanent placement. Experience working with children within KS2 is required. If you are a vibrant year 6 teacher able to produce exceptionally good lessons, with a focus on making a real difference in the class room, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
About the Role
- Year 6 Teacher
- April 2018
- Full Time
- 5 days a week (Monday - Friday)
- £130 - £180 per day
- Planning and teaching lessons within the KS2 curriculum
- April 2018
- Contracted for the full academic year with the potential to be offered a permanent contract
About the School
- 2 form entry primary school
- 'Good' by Ofsted
- South West London Borough of Lambeth
- Situated within great transport links
- Bright spacious classrooms with state of the art technology
- Good Behaviour
- Outstanding facilities
- Easily accessible from many boroughs of London (situated within great transport links)
In order to be considered for this year 6 teacher role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
- Proven experience teaching the UK or an equivalent curriculum
Please apply with an up to date CV if you would like to be considered for this role
Do you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Remedy Education is fully compliant with Agency worker regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.