£120 - £160 per day
10 days ago
Remedy Education is recruiting for a Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join a successful and popular school in the London Borough of Southwark. This full time Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher position is contracted from April 2019 until the summer term, with the possibility of going permanent for the successful Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher.
About the Role
- Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
- April 2019 start contracted until the summer term, with the possibility of going permanent
- Teaching Assistant support in the class
- Daily rate starting from £120 - £160 per day depending on experience
About the School
- Small primary school located in the borough of Southwark
- Beautiful modern buildings with high quality resources
- Outstanding, dedicated and supported leadership team
- Excellent training and CPD development opportunities for all staff
- Located a short walk away from the nearest tube station
- Parking available for all staff
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 5 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Remedy Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Remedy Education is an equal opportunities employer.