£120 - £150 per day
8 months ago
A 'Outsanding' Primary school situated in South East London, primarily in the Lewisham area is looking for a long term supply teacher. So they have recruited Remedy Education to help them find a brilliant supply teacher for the coming term.
This role is a long-term (1 year contract), so if you think you have what it takes to be part of this exciting and ambitious team then why not apply and find out more about this great opportunity? You will be given the chance to work alongside a dedicated and ambitious key stage 2 team, working primarily with a lovely year 5 class. Furthermore, this role is five days a week and is a full time position.
- Candidates should display creativity and an ability to inspire pupils through the planning, preparation and delivery of highly stimulating, motivating and well sequenced lessons
- As a qualified Primary Teacher you will be an outstanding classroom practitioner with proven ability to understand and utilise current theory and practice in relation to learning and development
- To comply with, support and promote all school policies and procedures, particularly those relating to child protection, equal opportunities, racial equality, health, safety and security, confidentiality, behaviour and data protection
- Experience of teaching classes with 30 pupils would be a definite advantage
- QTS or PGCE
- A UK DBS or willing to undertake one
- 5 years references history.
If you are interested in this position, or would like more information, feel free to contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education.