£76 - £180 per day
about 1 month ago
Long term perm
Remedy Education are working with the Leadership Team of a centrally located Primary School in Lambeth to recruit an experienced year 5 teacher who can work long term.
You will need to be able to hit the ground running and manage all aspects of panning and assessment with confidence.
This is not a position that would suit an NQT.
- Be a strong upper Key Stage 2 practitioner with a solid understanding of the curriculum and assessment.
- Have drive, enthusiasm and a passion for teaching.
- Be an outstanding teacher with high expectations for self, children, colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Be organised and able to work as part of a team.
- Be prepared to be involve in the wider life of school.
- Be committed to working in partnership with parents and carers.
In return the school can offer:
- A happy and successful school that puts children at the heart of everything they do.
- An exciting and innovative inquiry based curriculum.
- Strong links within the local community.
- An opportunity to join a dedicated and innovative staff team.
- Hardworking and enthusiastic pupils.
Remedy Education is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS and consent for us to carry out a range of other recruitment checks.