£120 - £150 per day
2 months ago
Year 5 Class teacher
Currently we are looking for a year 5 teacher for a large, friendly and vibrant Church of England Primary school in Southwark, South West London.
Salary: £130 - £150 per day
Start Date: September 2018
Duration - 1 year
We are seeking to appoint an experienced teacher (QTS), NQTs welcome to apply:
- The teacher appointed will have experience, genuine enthusiasm and commitment for working with children of all abilities to raise standards and challenge our pupils to be the best they can.
- Be a good/outstanding classroom teacher and highly proficient in all aspects of the professional standards.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the Key Stage 2 teaching curriculum.
- Be highly motivated and hardworking teacher.
- A good team player.
- Have excellent communication skills.
The school can offer the teacher:
- Experience in a welcoming good (OFSTED 2015) school with many outstanding features and excellent resources supporting Key Stage 2, Year curriculum and teaching.
- A caring school with an ethos of "Where children come first".
- Pupils who are keen to learn and have very positive attitudes to school.
- Supportive, enthusiastic, approachable and dedicated staff, governors and parents.
- Opportunities for continuous professional development.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).