£120 - £150 per day
10 days ago
Remedy Education is recruiting for a Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher for a supportive school in the Borough of Southwark. This role starts ASAP, and will be contracted through to the end of the academic year or longer. There is an opportunity for this position to go permanent for the right candidate.
About the Role
- Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
- Starting ASAP
- 1 day of PPA shared with other year group teachers
- Salary is dependent on experience - £120 - £150 per day
About the School
- Larger than average primary school
- Rated 'Good' by Ofsted
- Coeducational primary school catering for children aged 3 - 11 years
- SLT encourage a work life balance for all staff
- Strong, supportive team of teachers and SLT
- Within walking distance from closest station, but parking is also available
- Specialist SEN Unit
In order to be considered for this Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Have proven experience teaching in a classroom
- Have a clear understanding of the UK curriculum and the ability to create an engaging and challenging learning environment
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Have exceptional written and spoken English skills
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Remedy Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Remedy Education is an equal opportunities employer.