£130 - £150 per day
24 days ago
About the job
Remedy Education are looking for a brilliant Key Stage 2 Teacher to cover a year 4 class to start June 2018. The school is 2 form entry Primary school based in South East London and Ofsted rated "Outstanding".
- You must have previous KS2 experience within the last 5 years, ideally with year 4 pupils
- You will hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- You will be adaptable to any situation and able to work under pressure
- You will have strong classroom management skills
- You will have a valid DBS on the Update Service or be willing to put a new one into place
What you will get in return
- The opportunity to work in a vibrant and exciting school with full support from SLT
- You will be paid to scale from the very first day of work
- You will have a dedicated consultant at Remedy Education overseeing you from start to finish
- You will have the option of additional training such as safeguarding and best practice seminars
What to do next
To apply for this position please send an up to date CV showing your relevant experience for the job.
If you are looking for a new role but this one isn't quite right then please get in touch for a no strings conversation about your next career move.
If you think this job might be a good fit for a friend or colleague then tell them to quote your name in their application. If they are successful then you will be rewarded with £250 of shopping vouchers.