£130 - £160 per day
9 months ago
Are you Primary School Teacher?
Are you looking for work around Greenwich?
Remedy Education are working on behalf of one of our favourite Primary Schools in Greenwich to recruit a Year 4 class teacher starting as soon as possible. This is advertised exclusively through Remedy Education, and initially a contract position until the end of the academic year, but a permanent contract will be offered to the right candidate. You will be responsible for coordinating educational activities that will contribute to their language, social and personal skills. This supply teacher position will start ASAP and is a school that continues to receive 'Outstanding' rating by Ofsted. The position becomes available as the previous teacher of 22 years has announced her retirement.
To be considered for this amazing opportunity, you must be:
- An experienced KS2 teacher.
- An excellent practitioner who is dedicated to raising the attainment of all pupils.
- Equipped with excellent behaviour and classroom management.
- Able to support pupils at a consistently good and outstanding level.
- Equipped with strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff and pupils.
- Have QTS
This is an innovative centre of education excellence where diversity is recognised and their children, staff, parents, governors, customers and community have an opportunity to grow and develop in a happy, supportive, purposeful and well balanced environment in which every individual contribution is valued.
If you are interested in this position, or would like more information, feel free to call Carly Walters at Remedy Education.