£120 - £170 per day
2 months ago
Long term perm
KS1 Class Teacher (NQT'S Considered) - London borough of Southwark
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Year 2 teacher for a fantastic primary school in the London Borough of Southwark.
Our client is a friendly school with a Good Ofsted report with a mission "to provide their children with a safe, happy and respectful learning environment where they are able to flourish".
This fantastic school will offer a broad, engaging curriculum, one responsive to changing times and the needs of the children. Learning will take place in a rich environment. Trips to support topics will be encouraged as well as getting a range of people into the school to help with both curriculum and specific needs.
Start Date: April 2019
The successful applicant must have the following:
- QTS and experience of teaching within KS1 in a school
- Knowledge of KS1 SATs is desirable
- A commitment to working as part of a team and to raising standards and ensuring all children make at least good progress
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop a strong partnership with parents
- A creative and flexible approach to teaching and learning
- Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits the candidate can expect:
- A warm and welcoming School Community
- A dedicated team of staff who support each other
- A vibrant school community with enthusiastic and well-behaved children who enjoy learning.
- Pay in accordance to scale
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children is paramount and all staff are expected to share this commitment.
To apply please send your CV and contact details or call Carly Walters at Remedy Education.