£120 - £160 per day
13 days ago
An excellent school in Southwark are looking to appoint a vibrant and committed part time Year 4/5 teacher to join their close-knit and high achieving Primary school. The role is to begin in April 2019 on a Long term contract with the strong likelihood of leadership and co-ordinator responsibility further down the line.
The school are seeking to appoint someone who;
- Has a B.Ed or PGCE with QTS.
- Is a motivated and skilful teacher with a strong knowledge of the SATs.
- Works well within a team and able to participate fully in school life.
- Can provide two teaching related references.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
The school is located in South East London, close to both transport links into the city and also to the Home Counties. The school enjoys a close relationship with other Primaries in the area along with the local community. Children are happy, eager to learn and enjoy taking part in the many clubs and after school activities available. The senior leadership team are innovative, energetic and provide excellent guidance and career development within the school.
We are looking for teachers who:
- Are highly skilled, confident and creative.
- Are ambitious for and their own professional development.
- Are outstanding classroom practitioners
- Are flexible, highly motivated and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Can work collaboratively as part of our team.
- Are able to create a welcoming and exciting learning environment.
- Can liaise with parents/carers, and build good relationships.
We can offer you:
- A friendly and supportive staff team
- A wide range of CPD opportunities across the school
- A motivated and ambitious senior leadership team
- Excellent facilities and well resources classrooms
- Well behaved, engaged and motivated children
- Supportive parents and governors
If you think you'd be suitable for this position, please send your most recent CV across to Carly Walters at Remedy Education as soon as possible. Interviews shall be taking place imminently.