£130 - £160 per day
3 months ago
Year 2 Primary Teacher - Southwark, South East London
Are you an experienced Year 2 Primary Teacher seeking a new role for September 2019?
Would you like to join a primary school that has a friendly and supportive Headteacher and staff who enjoy going to work?
A lovely Primary School located in Southwark, London are seeking an experienced KS1 teacher to join them this September on a long term to permanent contract. This will be to teach a Year 2 class.
- Year 2 Primary Job
- Southwark, South East London
- Full Time - Monday to Friday
- Long term to permanent
- Good OFSTED
- Daily pay rate
- Excellent Resources & Facilities
- Great Education and Training
This Primary School Are Seeking A Teacher Who:
- Has a positive attitude
- Is a good classroom practitioner with good behaviour management
- Ambitious and has a willingness to learn
- Has their own ideas on how to develop a creative curriculum
- Ambitious and wanting to progress into middle or senior leadership
- Holds QTS
- Has at least 1 years UK National Curriculum Experience
Our lovely school is based in Southwark with great transport links from London, the school have amazing welcoming staff who are looking for a new teacher to join in September.
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now.