£120 - £150 per day
3 months ago
Are you a dedicated Key Stage 1 Teacher?
Are you looking for a long term job to start January 2018?
As a Teacher of Year 2, do you have a sound knowledge of the upper Key Stage 1 curriculum and can deliver it in a way to inspire children to achieve?
We are looking for a Key Stage 1 Teacher for our Lambeth Primary school. You will be teaching a Year 2 class.
The school is a forward thinking, modern school at the heart of the community where each child is encouraged to achieve their full individual potential. This school has been rated as "Outstanding" in all areas ' by Ofsted.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- PPA time with year partner.
- Close to public transport links.
- Well equipped and modern staff room.
The successful applicant will:
- Have QTS.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Your role will consist of guiding children in Key Stage 1 to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupil's progress and participating in departmental meetings, parent's evenings and whole school training events.
If you are passionate about delivering the highest quality level of education to children and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and outstanding school, don't hesitate, apply today.
Please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education.