West Sussex, England
£30 - £32 per hour
6 days ago
Our client, West Sussex Council, is looking for a Social Worker to join their Adult Mental health team.
- Ability to analyse and interpret people related information and data in order to prioritise needs and formulate plans for intervention and service provision.
- Ability to work proactively as a member of the team to make an accurate assessment of needs and negotiate and implement effective plans and outcomes.
- Ability to work in partnership with carers, colleagues and a variety of external agencies in order to deliver the most effective service.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both written and oral format including the ability to explain complicated information to a wide range of people and negotiate and persuade others to adopt a course of action.
- Ability to recognise the limits of own accountability and responsibility, and to seek appropriate support, advice and supervision.
- Sound and accurate ICT and keyboard skills.
You will need to be:
Social work england registered
Eligible to work in the UK
Atleast 1 year post qualifying experience
If you do not have the required experience, you will not be contacted.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly