8 months ago
Tutor/Outreach Tutor/Outreach/Home Tutor/Teacher/GCSE Core Subjects Teacher
Are you an experienced teacher/tutor who would jump at the chance to secure an exciting and rewarding role?
Are you passionate about reaching pupils unable to access mainstream education due to anxiety or other mental health difficulties?
- Outreach/Home Teacher/Tutor
- Full time
- QTS, QTLS, FE, PTTLS
- Previous experience working with SEN
- Delivering core subject lessons to secondary pupils
- English, Maths, Science and other specialist subjects
- Proving additional learning opportunities to support academic achievements and attainment
- Identifying and accessing individual statements and education needs
- Liaising with external schools and agencies to facilitate continuity of the provision of education
My client is looking for a Secondary trained teacher/tutor to work on a 1:1 home/outreach basis in Bromley. This service is for Secondary aged pupils who are not currently able to be educated within a mainstream school environment.
You will need proven knowledge and experience of teaching or tutoring GCSE core subject's curriculum. SEN or Mental Health experience will also be beneficial, with an understanding of how to access and improve learning.
The ideal candidate will be a car driver, with a passion to reach out to students that have been affected by social, emotional or mental health needs. You will need to have a proactive and creative way of delivering your lessons, whilst identifying individual needs.
If this sounds like you and the opportunity you have been waiting for? Then please send your CV to Sophie or call Natalie for further information!