about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group is a leading boutique consultancy, established in 2003. We are now embarking on our next phase of growth hence why this opportunity has arisen.
This opportunity will suit young professionals who enjoy building and nurturing honest relationships with others. You will be an honest, ambitious and a proactive individual, ideally with a genuine interest in recruitment, social work and making money.
This is an opportunity to break into recruitment as a fee earning account manager and it begins with 3 key elements of training:
- Sales and recruitment training
- Full training on the Social Work profession
- Full training on the online CV submission tools
- All of the above will be delivered against a structured training agenda.
- The structured training agenda will be combined with performing the role of a trainee account manager.
- When the training is complete you will begin to build your personal portfolio of qualified Social Work professionals.
- Your role will consist of building honest and effective partnership with these professionals, understanding what opportunities they desire and when they desire them.
- You will then proactively represent them to the appropriate clients.
If the above sounds like what you are looking for, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me to discuss further.
Look forward to hearing from you!