£75 - £80 per day
13 days ago
Trainee ABA Tutor - Wandsworth
Full time, permanent
You will be based in a class of approximately eight pupils, working with pupils both individually and in small groups, responsible for teaching individual and small groups of children a personalised curriculum, using teaching techniques based on the principles of ABA/VB.
You will need to be creative, energetic and committed to engaging a pupil whilst monitoring their progress. You will support the team in ensuring the daily needs of our pupils are met in a professional, competent, safe and fun school environment.
What the school offer:
- An excellent in-house professional training programme enabling you to develop within the field of special needs and education
- A range of fantastic staff benefits
- Ongoing support from a dedicated team
- Clear career pathways with opportunities for professional development, including funding for training
Who we are looking for:
- We're looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated individuals who share our mission of empowering people with autism to lead fuller lives
- You will be a strong team player with great communication skills, have the ability to work under pressure, and above all be passionate and committed to the development of the pupils within the school
- You will need to be willing to learn and work under the direction of the Supervisors, Behaviour Analysts, Qualified Teachers and therapists
- We are looking for people who are committed to a two year training programme
If you are interested in this role please apply now, you can also call Sophie on 0208 418 1390.