West London, London
£15 - £18 per hour
13 days ago
- To carry out general checks on the rent systems, procedural tenancy documents and relevant supporting documents (e.g. Notice to quit, key receipts) to ensure that all tenancy accounts are set up accurately within the targets set and maintained effectively
- To carry out daily accounts administration of rent accounts input, suspense dispersals, refunds, account adjustments, for individual tenancies to meet set targets;
- To maintain individual tenancy account payment methods such as setting up direct debits, wages & salaries, Third Party payments and any other such payment types
- To work with other agencies, organisations and departments to ensure consistency of data held regarding tenancy rent accounts on systems
- To be responsible for maintaining the integrity of complex information held on the rents system in line with the data protection act by running and managing programs that ensure the systems are kept up to date. This includes a high level of responsibility in adhering to complex financial policies and audit regulations.
- To work with the guidance of the Tenancy Team Leader in testing new system programs and actively take part in projects to implement new IT initiatives. With the intention to improve the service and to be proactive in managing changes to the system including changes initiated by legislation.
- To reconcile payments to individual tenancies, including tracking & tracing of missing payments, which may lead to communication with stakeholders and external agencies
- To calculate direct debit amounts due on individual tenancies in a timely and accurate manner
- Responsible for the amendment of tenancy account details for individual tenancies.
- To assist the Systems team with any one to one training that may be required from time to time
- To assist the Tenancy Accounts Team Leader with the discharge of her/his duties.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV.