£75 - £100 per day
3 months ago
TEAM TEACH Teaching Assistant (TA) - Greenwich, South East London
- £85 - £100 per day rate
SEND Teaching Assistant December 2018
- Experienced in working with ASD students (Primary or Secondary)
- Team Teach training required
- Working on a one to one basis and as part of an SEND team
The School - London
- An SEND all through (ASD) School are looking for a long term Team Teach trained Teaching Assistant to start December 2018.
- The school have fantastic facilities and provide brilliant training and support
- You will be working alongside a team of experienced SEND Teaching Assistants and qualified class teacher.
Person Specification - Graduate Teaching Assistant (TA) - London
- The ideal candidate will have worked within SEND (within a mainstream setting or SEN setting)
- Team Teach trained
- Are keen to work with SEN children and have a passion for this type of work
- Can work 5 days a week and can start December 2018
- Have an up to date DBS
About the Role - SEND Teaching Assistant (TA) - London
- Working one to one or classroom based
- Team Teach trained
- Happy to work with SEND students
- Want to help the students achieve to the best of their ability
When you apply with Remedy Education, you get:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
To find similar roles and register for more fantastic teaching opportunities, apply now or visit Remedy Education.
At Remedy Education we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.