£80 - £85 per day
3 days ago
TEAM TEACH - Teaching Assistant - Chigwell
- Full time
- Monday to Friday (8.30am - 3.30-4.00pm)
- ASAP Start
- Based in Chigwell, Essex
Our lovely SEN school based in Chigwell are looking for a SEN Teaching Assistant who has a team teach qualification to join their dedicated SEN team.
- The role is full-time (5 days per week) for the successful candidates
- You will be supporting children with Special Educational Needs (Autism, Emotional Behaviour Difficulties, Speech & Language Difficulties and Learning Difficulties) in small groups and on a one to one basis
- The role will be to start as soon as possible and continue for the rest of the Academic year you will then be given the opportunity to apply for a permanent contact with the School.
To be accepted for this role you will need:
- A clear and current DBS
- TEAM TEACH certificate
- Have previous experience working with SEN children
- A passion for working with children
- Must be available ASAP to start
If you are interested in this role please apply now, for more information please call Sophie at Remedy.