South London, London
£38.00 - £42.00 per hour + Depending on experience
24 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Team Manager to work within a Youth Offending Service (YOS) team for a Local Authority based in South London.
- To be responsible for specific duties in relation to professional and workload management and performance, including quality assurance procedures.
- To undertake the development and review of the Team Members including reporting of sickness and performance outputs to operational managers
- As directed by the Operational Manager to contribute to the management of the workload of the Team in line with statutory requirements, National Standards and YOS and Council policies and objectives.
- To undertake negotiations with budget holders and other agencies to secure appropriate funding to meet children and young people's assessed needs.
- To promote user and carer involvement and consultation.
- To liaise closely with projects and resources providing youth justice services to ensure cost-effective service delivery.
- To undertake all work activities so that the Council and partner agencies' equalities values are upheld.
- To attend, organise and chair meetings as appropriate and as requested within the YOS and partner agencies.
- To deputise for Operational Managers when required.
- To offer specialist consultation/advice on complex cases and circumstances within the YOS.
- To provide expert knowledge and theoretical perspectives to promote practice excellence including the supervision of individual staff.
Please contact Holly at Remedy on 0208 418 767 for further information