West London, London
23 days ago
Team Manager - PRIVATE SECTOR HOUSING
To manage the overall workload, staffing, financial and other resources of the Private Sector Housing Team to ensure the most effective use of resources consistent with Council policy, priorities and decisions on levels of services to be provided, and relevant legislation. In particular to;
- Set and manage the achievement of service targets as set out in the current Business Plan.
- Prioritise and programme the work of the Service.
- To proactively manage the delivery of services and specialist functions. This will be through the management and supervision of staff.
- Managing the overall residential service in a deputising capacity in the absence of the Head of Service.
- Within the statutory and policy framework of the Council, and in line with the highest professional standards, lead in the development of policy and procedures within the specialist area.
- Use innovation and entrepreneurship in pursuit of service objectives, to actively promote the service and to educate, residents, businesses and other stakeholders.
- To take executive decisions in the field in potentially dangerous and sensitive situations which could have a significant impact on residents, businesses and the environment.
- Maintain a Team of competent staff as required to ensure good standards in the private rented sector and to ensure robust appropriate action is taken to raise housing standards
Please call Bronte on 0208 418 7676