£38 - £42 per hour
3 months ago
My client at the London borough of Croydon is currently recruiting for a Team Manger to join their Permanence Team. The Team Manager will take operational responsibility for a unit of social workers delivering Council's statutory responsibilities for children in respect of:
- The assessment and care planning of children in need, including those in need of protection and subject to legal proceedings
- Direct work with children and families to achieve desired safety and well-being outcomes.
- Promoting the achievement of permanence by looked after children and care leavers through assessment and care / permanence planning up to the second statutory review.
Requirements for the Role
- Post Graduate Diploma within Social Care
- Registered with the HCPC
- Completed your ASYE if qualified post 2012
This vacancy will initially be for 3 months, with opportunity for extension after.